Equestrian vaulting has been proven to be the safest horse sport and is a less expensive alternative to traditional riding lessons.
It's suitable for all ages and skill levels. No riding experience required
What is Vaulting?
Equestrian Vaulting is a unique International sport which combines elements of dance and gymnastics on the back of a moving horse. In addition to fostering teamwork, Vaulting also develops confidence, creativity, balance and strength, and also promotes harmony between rider/vaulter and horse, which is an essential element for all equestrians.
Our family friendly sport is currently enjoyed by students of all ages and abilities in 28 countries around the world, and has been a steady feature in riding programs and camps in the US since 1969.
In addition to instruction in equestrian vaulting, students will also learn:
- Basic gymnastics
- Team building exercises
PLEASE CALL FOR THE CURRENT SCHEDULE - 858 945 4211
What to wear:
- stretchy leggings or gym pants
- t-shirt that can be tucked in
- non hooded jacket, no dangling laces, large buttons
- soft soled tennis shoes (no boots).
- long hair is worn in braids or pony tail
Leave home: your jewelry, candy, gum, sugary drinks, snacks
What to bring:
- large water
- a friend or family member to take pictures of your first lesson!
We also offer private clinics for your group, such as Home school groups, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, birthday parties, Pony Clubs, and Equestrian organizations.
All participants and must sign releases before the lesson.
- Please do not bring your pets onto the property.
- Poway Valley Vaulters' waiver is below